Friday, December 18, 2009

Its been a good few weeks!

Well, I got offered a job at Marshalls! I started last tuesday at their Southfield store. Not the position I wanted, but a step in the right direction! From what i've been told, they will be making employee changes in the next few months, and i'm learning a lot of tasks that will enable me to hopefully take over a full-time position at the right time! I was working in the Canton store this week learning how to run the cash office, reconcile the safe and tills, etc. It was a lot of fun to learn how to do that, and I think I have it down pat! I will be doing it all by myself on monday to see how I do! I have been working a ton of hours, and wednesday this week will probably have been my only day off lol. Looking forward to seeing everyone for Christmas! I hope Santa thinks I've been good this year :-) Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment